Our Certifications & Recognitions
STAR Industries maintains lot control, material safety data sheets (MSDS) and certificates of analysis (COA) for the products we sell. Our emergency response procedures provide additional customer and environmental support. The accuracy of our Quality Systems benefits your
quality, regulatory and ISO requirements. We are committed to a Quality Management System which meets the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 QUALITY STANDARD. Our quality systems are certified by ICL
Health, Safety and Environment
We comply with the requirements of the industry standard for HSE. Our industry creates products and services that make life better for people around the world – both today and tomorrow. The benefits of our industry are accompanied by enduring commitments to our
Integrated Management System in the management of sales, service and quality regionally. We will make continuous progress toward the vision of no accidents, injuries, or harm to the environment and will maintain and improve our QHSE performance continuously. We will lead
our company in ethical ways that will benefit society and the environment while adhering to the following principles.
- To provide chemicals that can be manufactured transported, used and disposed of safely.
- To make QHSE critical for all new and existing products and processes.
- To provide information on health or environmental risks and provide protective measures for employees, the public and all relevant stakeholders.
- To operate our facilities in a manner that protects the environment and the health and safety of our employees and the public.
- To provide training and development on the QHSE to our employees and relevant personnel.
- To consult regularly with employees, and others, with regards to QHSE.
- To conduct our operations with zero risk to personnel or the environment and maintain a high quality of product and service.